The story of the vicious bully has a new chapter...At first, I refused to help him. I couldn't bring myself to corrupt my stepsister's body after everything he'd already done to me and my stepmom!But the bully knew exactly how to change my mind. Still inside my stepmom's body, he used the one thing he knew I couldn't resist: the chance to get close to the woman I had been forbidden to even look at for so long... the chance to stare at my own stepmom's boobs...Soon, I found myself facing my stepsister with an enchanted necklace in my hands. But she wasn't going to make things easy. As bratty as she was, she gave me a series of humiliating "loser tasks" to prove myself before she would even consider wearing the necklace.Tasks such as kissing her feet and her ass, and telling her how pathetic and desperate I was!And somehow... I completed every single one.When the spell finally worked, the bully took control of my stepsister's body. The final piece of the puzzle for his sick perversions! But then, he ordered me to leave.But I wasn't ready to go. I wanted to see what he would do with his new prize. As pathetic as it may sound, I was eager to see how he would corrupt my stepsister's body.He gave me one final condition: if I wanted to stay, I had to prove just how far I was willing to go. And for starters, I had to wear my stepsister's panties in front of the bully... I knew it was just the beginning.After a tormenting (yet delightful) evening where the bully made me watch how he enjoyed my pure stepsister's body, lick her pussy, and took pictures of me wearing her panties... I knew I was in serious trouble. But the worst was yet to come. The bully then commanded me to bring my recently awakened stepmother into the room...