You and I have a love of all things spooky and weird. Sometimes we go to pop-up stalls and seek out weird artifacts/toys/items claimed to be magical. I recently went on a hike and found a weird looking doll, which appears to be something that could have been made as a toy from a tribe or something, which is why I found it odd. You joke, saying you think it is really nothing this time so I pull it away and say "fine, then you can't see it". After joking around I hand you the toy, but when we touch it at the same time... that is when something really weird happens. A shift of some kind like we froze in time, but then I look up and see myself!! You look down and see tits! Apologizing for continuously, accidentally touching them, I think this is great and decide to leave, see what it is like being a guy. You're panicked stuck in my body and shout "what do I do now"? Well, whatever you want. As you're still a bit weirded out, you sit there, staring down at your tits, wondering what I might be doing in your body. Fine! You'll do whatever you want then. You start by exploring your new body then you snoop, because naturally you are turned on by all the exploring so why stop now? You find my stash of toys and decide to feel what penetration feels like when it happens! Now you know why I always have so many towels handy. Maybe you shouldn't have done that. That's when you search for a phone to call me, but glaring back at the mirror and view, you can't help but want to touch your new body all over again...